- Using NASA satellite imagery, obtain images of specific location via APIs
- Analyse image for forest cover, land area, water bodies.
- Based on results of image analysis, presents overall recommendation percentage to possible nearby locations and presents the top 4-5 locations on the interface. Each recommended location can then be viewed for scoring results and attributes.
- Scores the different attributes, based on preset weights (future: weights configurable by users through intuitive inputs.
- Route finding feature: (Incomplete): Proposed integration with Google Maps.
- View dashboard feature (incomplete): Proposed - data visualisations making insights and trends clear to users - to assist in disaster management, emergency preparedness and disaster relief planning.
SpaceApps is a NASA incubator innovation program.