Space Apps Torino was held on October 19th, 20th & 21st. Thank you to the 83 people who joined the International Space Apps Challenge at this location. The local results, including the work of 12 teams, can be found below!
Space Apps Turin is back!
Thanks to Treatabit and to the collaboration of local partners.
Join us on October 20-21th, 2018 for the 3rd NASA's Space Apps Challenge in Torino, Italy!
HOW TO REACH THE VENUE:
By Train: Porta Susa Station, walk for 10 minutes to Politecnico di Torino -> looking for I3P
By Metro: Porta Susa Station, walk for 10 minutes to Politecnico di Torino -> looking for I3P
By Airplane: Aereoporto Torino Caselle --> Bus to Torino, Corso Bolzano, Porta Susa Station -> same
WHERE TO SLEEP:
The venue will be open all night long.
However, if you need an accomodation you can write to email@example.com and we will help you booking in a hostels in front of the venue.
WHAT TO BRING WITH SELF?
- Your Laptop
- A Power strip
- Anything you think you will need for your work (graphics tablet, camera, etc.)
- A sleeping bag if you want to stay in the venue all night long
- € 1300 to the 1^ place 🥇 from U.S. Consulate General Milan
- € 1000 to the 2^ place🥈 from U.S. Consulate General Milan
- € 700 to the 3^ place 🥉 from U.S. Consulate General Milan
- The two top local teams will be nominated for the international challenge judged by NASA executives!
- The chance to be nominated on Open NASA Initiative.
Check the Treatabit website and if you any questions, please, don't hesitate to contact us!
Schedule (All times Europe/Rome)
Saturday, October 20th
Kick off with Luca Parmitano and Alberto Angelo from Rome
Sponsors, mentors, and jury presentation & teams building
Start working. Teams develop projects with mentors' support.
Sunday, October 21st
Pitch time: teams present their project with a 5-min pitch