SpaceY has received the following awards and nominations. Way to go!
The global rocket launch data is not easily accessible and difficult to make use of for the general public.
An easy-to-use, friendly web app for tracking rocket launches with actionable information.
- intuitive interface of keeping track with the latest launches based on location
- filters of mission types, aerospace companies and agencies on the map
- emphasis on relevance of launches relative to schedule and location
- interactive visualization and analysis of rockets and launches stats
- recommendation for the launch visit spots and planning for convenience and good view
- more relevant links and utilities for the user such as "add to calendar" button and webcast links
For data on launch sites, missions, launch vehicles, agencies, news, webcasts.
Launch Library API [https://launchlibrary.net/docs/1.4/api.html]
SpaceX official website [https://www.spacex.com/]
Twitter profiles [https://twitter.com/]
Bootstrap, ArcGIS API
1. Data reliability - timeliness and accuracy of data.
2. Data query - pulling data from multiple data sources.
1. Profitability - space travel market could still be relatively small for general public.
SpaceApps is a NASA incubator innovation program.