Our challenge is to build an app that can help monitor rocket movement in Space and be alerted to launching new rockets. For this reason we decided to integrate modern technologies that make Rocket Track complete and useful.
Rocket Track is an app that allows you to track the launch of new rockets and their traceability using augmented reality.
WHAT OUR APP DOES
1. The use of augmented reality to understand how a rocket launches in Space.
2. The use of the gyroscope, magnetometer and accelerometer to monitor the position of the rockets based on the user's position.
3. The live streaming of events for the launch of new rockets in Space, with a notification that alert the user before the events.
4. News from NASA.
1. ARKit 2 for the augmented reality.
2. Gyroscope, magnetometer and accelerometer.
3. Streaming video.
4. Siri Shortcuts.
6. Database and API.
7. 3D Modelling.
Earth Observations Data Website
NASA Launches and Landings Website
NASA Live Streaming Website
NASA Solve Website
SpaceApps is a NASA incubator innovation program.