* Decrease data corruption.
* Increase the data transfer rate.
The aim is to achieve the proposed objective through the implementation of laser lasers briefly described below.
* DTlaser consists of an emitter and a data receiver.
** The emitter consists of a laser that can be modulated in frequency, width or phase of pulses, or, in amplitude or frequency of the laser light signal. The modulation of frequency of the laser light signal use quantum well semiconductors. Another alternative is the modulation by polarization angle in the function of the signal.
** The receiver consists of a sensor composed of an inverted polarity photovoltaic cell while delivering a voltage, which is then connected to an amplifier and an output decoder.
* We already have a fully functional prototype.
* The functional prototype was shown during the presentation. During the presentation a song was transferred to a receiver device.
* Rescue most problems related to RF (wifi)
* Easy and quick to install
* High data transfer rate
* Low data corruption at the bit level.
* Immunity to electromagnetic interference.
* We already have a fully functional implementation.
SpaceApps is a NASA incubator innovation program.