CRAFT LAB has received the following awards and nominations. Way to go!
1. A bee has hairs on its head that react to an electrostatic field emanating from a flower.
2. A spacecraft during flight is charged by friction, radiation, or special additional instruments.
3. If there is no damage, the charges are distributed evenly over the surface of the ship.
4. If there is damage from exposure to micrometeorites, the charge is redistributed.
5. The sensor field detects non-uniformity and thus localizes damage.
SpaceApps is a NASA incubator innovation program.