Let's begin from the start, black holes form when the center of a very massive star collapses in upon itself.
And there were great efforts to understand how it work and the most notorious was and still the general relativity
- From the simplest type of black holes known as Schwarzschild black hole to hawking revelations discovery in this field.
- All the previous great scientists show us a path that suggests that black holes can be made theoretically
So, let's take that information and jump to the present to see its impact
- The conception of making a black hole is now Existing and there are efforts to achieve that like:
- miniature black holes could theoretically occur through particle acceleration collisions (like those done at CERN's Large Hadron Collider).
- The idea of using a mini black hole to power the earth
Magnificent, but we did not see any of the above in reality so what is wrong?
- making mini black hole theoretically possible but it will evaporate in only a fraction of second, so no black hole
- there is no mini black hole anywhere near the earth to use it
so, our team was in a mission to find any string and what we come up with was:
- According to Schwarzschild radius that says Any object with a physical radius smaller than its Schwarzschild radius will be a black hole we choose the Jupiter to be our black hole
- It has a similar composition to the sun
- It is only 5 years away from the earth
- Its Schwarzschild radius is 2.2 m so its evaporation will soon come
Where are we now?
- We are waiting for the Juno mission to reveal more about the nature of Jupiter
- Find an innovative way to compress Jupiter to its Schwarzschild radius, in the caches of the universe
So, we can prove their life work was a great help for the next generations